Criminal Lawyer Peterborough
Peterborough Criminal Lawyer Geraldine Castle-Trudel advises “never plead guilty”.
Being charged with a criminal offence is a very serious matter. If convicted your police record can follow you for the rest of your life, restricting travel and future employment. Peterborough criminal defence Lawyer Geraldine Castle-Trudel advises everyone to never plead guilty – even if you are.
Here’s why. Even if you are guilty the crown must prove your guilt, under the laws of evidence, in a court of law. If the crown doesn’t have the evidence to convict you – you go free. No criminal record, no restrictions on travel or employment opportunities.
6 things you need to know about Peterborough Criminal Lawyer Geraldine Castle –Trudel
1. You’re in good hands! Geraldine’s criminal defence team has help hundreds of people, just like you, who have been charged with a criminal offence. We know the toll it can take on your personal, family and professional life. We will help you get through it.
2. No cost consultation. Geraldine’s consultation is free. You can find out about your legal options at no cost to you.
3. We keep you informed. Not knowing is worst thing. Knowing what is going on is important. We know this and will keep you informed and Up to date and what’s going on with your case.
4. Fair Rates. You get an uncompromising legal defence at reasonable rates.
5. Success in court. Our winning record speaks for itself.
6. It doesn’t matter if you are innocent or guilty. Our job is to make sure your legal rights are protected & you’re given a smart, aggressive defence no matter what your charges are. It doesn’t matter to us if you are innocent or guilty. Our Job is to defend individuals – not judge them! Everyone is welcome.
Not all Peterborough Criminal Lawyers are Equal
If you are facing criminal charges and need a great Peterborough criminal lawyer who will fight tooth and nail for you, why take the chance, call Geraldine Castle-Trudel .She has years of experience and is good at what she does. Geraldine will answer your legal questions and tell you what you need to next. Her initial consultation is free so you have nothing to lose. Call right away.
403-331 Cooper Street, Ottawa, ON