Criminal Lawyer Brockville
have been charged with a crime and need
a criminal lawyer in Brockville, what next? You know that just like
professionals, there are good and bad lawyers and you want to avoid the
ones! You’re not even sure if you want to hire a Brockville criminal
Geraldine Castle-Trudel has been defending
clients in the Brockville area for years. Her proven track record
itself. You can call her Hot Line 24/7 at 613-237-8409. The
Brockville Jury Acquits
Charge: Assault Causing Bodily Harm.
Result:Client acquitted by Brockville jury on assault causing bodily harm.
6 things you need to know about Brockville Criminal Lawyer Geraldine Castle –Trudel
1. You’re in good hands! Geraldine’s criminal defence team has help hundreds of people, just like you, who have been charged with a criminal offence. We know the toll it can take on your personal, family and professional life. We will help you get through it.
2. No cost consultation. Geraldine’s consultation is free. You can find out about your legal options at no cost to you.
3. We keep you informed. Not knowing is worst thing. Knowing what is going on is important. We know this and will keep you informed and Up to date and what’s going on with your case.
4. Fair Rates. You get an uncompromising legal defence at reasonable rates.
5. Success in court. Our winning record speaks for itself.
6. It doesn’t matter if you are innocent or guilty. Our job is to make sure your legal rights are protected & you’re given a smart, aggressive defence no matter what your charges are. It doesn’t matter to us if you are innocent or guilty. Our Job is to defend individuals – not judge them! Everyone is welcome.
are certain qualities that
distinguish good lawyers from the bad ones. Watch out for these
you hire a criminal lawyer in Brockville or any place else in Ontario.
is the first thing you should
take into account when hiring criminal lawyers. A Brockville lawyer
been practicing for years is certainly bound to be better than someone
out of law school, at least in the world of criminal law.
you let your family doctor operate on
your heart? Probably not, you would want a heart specialist for that.
follows that you don’t want a lawyer with a general practice that “does
all”. You want someone who only does criminal defense work full time.
a criminal lawyer not the guy whose practice is wills, divorces and
else under the sun.
online and see what you can find out. Search
online for “Criminal Lawyers in Brockville” or “Brockville Ontario
defence lawyers”. Check out any reviews that may be available. Check
profile in their bar association website, LinkedIn, Facebook and other
media sites. You will be surprised at what kind of things you can learn
always wise to ask for referrals. The
obviously thing about referrals is he/she is only going to give you
are happy with them. That’s fine but a recent track record would be
them the outcomes of their last 5 cases. You don’t need names and
how it turned out for the client.
of lawyers who promise to “get you
off”. It’s only natural that you would want to believe this assurance
one can guarantee anything. They’re lying.
criminal lawyers take advantage of the
fact, that in most cases, looking to hire them are scared and anxious
take advantage of this by charging exorbitant fees. It is okay to pay a
for the expertise and reputation he has but look out for the greedy
need to shop around to become aware of current fee rates.
all comes done to trust. When you are
interviewing a prospective lawyer you need to ask yourself “can I trust
person” and if the answer isn’t a resounding “yes” then look somewhere
lawyer is your confidante and you
should make sure that you can trust him completely. Choose a person who
sincere, straightforward and knowledgeable and is known to follow
is as important as trust when
you hire a criminal lawyer. You shouldn’t hire a lawyer who cannot
time to your case. Besides, it is very important that the lawyer you
handles the case himself. Don’t hire someone who will pass it on to a
subordinate or a law clerk as this shows his lack of dedication towards
403-331 Cooper Street, Ottawa, ON