Motor Vehicle Offences
Facing traffic fines & tickets? Charged with a Driving, Motor Vehicle Offence? Ottawa Criminal Lawyer Geraldine Castle-Trudel can Help.
If you’re Demerit Points are adding up and you are facing soaring vehicle insurance rates or are at risk of loosing your licence Ottawa criminal lawyer Geraldine Castle-Trudel has successfully represented hundreds of clients over the years and can do the same for you!
Here are your 4 options:
1. Pay the ticket/fine. This is an admission that you are guilty.
2. You can plead guilty with an “explanation” and be at the mercy of the court. This is still an admission of guilt.
3. Defend yourself. If you choose this option you need to be prepared to do the following:
- Understand court proceedings – what to do when.
- Set a trial date.
- Obtain disclosure from the Crown.
- Prepare questions for witnesses.
- Prepare for prosecution questioning.
- Make final submissions regarding the evidence for and against you.
- You also need to be prepared to make a submission, if you are found guilty, as to penalty.
4. Hire Ottawa criminal defence lawyer Geraldine Castle –Trudel to represent you.
Recent results for driving and motor vehicle offences in the Ottawa area.
253(b) (Driving Over 80)
Result: Acquitted at Trial
253(b) (Driving Impaired) and
Section 249(a) (Dangerous Driving)
Result: Dismissed - Charter violation
Why take chances, protect your driving record and your pocket book Call our 24/7 Hot Line at 613-237-8409 today and ask for a free consultation.
* Reasonable fixed rates. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
*How many points can I lose if convicted?
Here is a link to the Ontario Ministry of Transportations Demerit Point System. You will be able to calculate your Demerit points if convicted of the charges you face.http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/demerit.shtml
403-331 Cooper Street, Ottawa, ON