Criminal Lawyer Pembroke | Pembroke Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyers in Pembroke – How to Choose One?
To find us you have probably searched online for Criminal Lawyer Pembroke or Pembroke Criminal Lawyer and we are glad you found us! It is critical to hire an experienced and qualified criminal lawyer if you are involved in a criminal case being tried in the Pembroke area. You should consider a criminal lawyer serving Pembroke that has the necessary expertise in the specific area of law you have been charged with and has successfully handled similar cases.
Geraldine Castle-Trudel will protect your rights
and give you the
defense you deserve. As a criminal case can affect your life, choosing
right criminal lawyer is of utmost importance.
Cornwall Jury Acquits
Charge: Sexual Assault
Result:Pembroke jury acquits client on sexual assault charges.
6 things you need to know about Pembroke Criminal Lawyer Geraldine Castle –Trudel
1. You’re in good hands! Geraldine’s criminal defence team has help hundreds of people, just like you, who have been charged with a criminal offence. We know the toll it can take on your personal, family and professional life. We will help you get through it.
2. No cost consultation. Geraldine’s consultation is free. You can find out about your legal options at no cost to you.
3. We keep you informed. Not knowing is worst thing. Knowing what is going on is important. We know this and will keep you informed and Up to date and what’s going on with your case.
4. Fair Rates. You get an uncompromising legal defence at reasonable rates.
5. Success in court. Our winning record speaks for itself.
6. It doesn’t matter if you are innocent or guilty. Our job is to make sure your legal rights are protected & you’re given a smart, aggressive defence no matter what your charges are. It doesn’t matter to us if you are innocent or guilty. Our Job is to defend individuals – not judge them! Everyone is welcome.
Choosing a Pembroke Criminal lawyer
Many times, innocent people have been convicted in a criminal case because they chose the wrong lawyer, Pembroke is no exception. You can avoid this by opting for one who has the experience in handling cases similar to yours. You should not be in a hurry in choosing one but must concentrate on getting a suitable one. It’s not wise to hire a divorce lawyer or a civil lawyer for a criminal case.
Before taking a final decision, it is important that you talk to your lawyer about his success rate and the outcome of similar cases. You should brief his about your case. It is imperative that you provide him with all details about the case and confide in them. You should not miss out on any details which you might consider irrelevant but might be critical for the case.
You should choose one who you can trust and are comfortable to talk to. It is important to ask questions about the laws relevant to the case and the time that can be dedicated exclusively for your case. You should mutually decide the time you both can devote on the case and ensure that the work is not delegated to a subordinate to handle.
Quite often, the cost involved is also a deciding factor while choosing a criminal lawyer. Find out about their fees; an experienced attorney will charge you more than a lawyer who has just started his career. Ensure transparency so that there are no hidden costs involved.
Evaluating the background and experience of the lawyer
When you decide on a lawyer for a case, you should find out his experience in defending similar cases.
You will be able to find out more about your lawyer by asking a few questions like the educational qualification, work experience, knowledge of the courtroom where your case is likely to be handled, number of times a client has gone to trial and of course, the success rate. It is also important to find out if he/she is also part of a bar association or other legal organizations.
Therefore, if you have decided to hire a criminal lawyer to handle your criminal case, it is recommended that you do adequate research and shortlist a few. Then you can evaluate their work experience, charges and expertise in the specific field. The case can be in your favor based on the lawyer you choose and you could be acquitted from the case.
403-331 Cooper Street, Ottawa, ON