Geraldine Castle-Trudel (Barrister and Solicitor)
If you have been charged with a crime, your freedom may be at stake. You need to enlist experienced, trustworthy legal counsel who can guide you through the complexities of the criminal law and aggressively advocate for your interests and rights. We invite you to call us right now for a free consultation so you can tell us what happened & get answers to your questions.
If you need an expert and experienced lawyer, to represent you, Geraldine Castle-Trudel is a lawyer who can help you, whether you are an adult or a young person. Her area of practice covers the Criminal Code, Youth Criminal Justice Act, a Provincial Offences Act, the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
If you wish to Appeal, or have to appear before a Board or Hearing Panel you can rely on Geraldine. She will provide the representation you need, and has a reputation for getting excellent results at a price you can afford.
- LLB University of Ottawa, Ottawa (magna cum laude)
- Cross & Blackwell Constitutional Law Prize Winner
- B.A. Carleton University, Ottawa (Deans List)
- Scholarship Recipient
- Queen Anne’s School, Reading, England
- Tutor: Torts and Administrative Law, University of Ottawa Law School
- Teaching Assistant: Carleton University Faculty of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Carleton County Law Association
- Defense Lawyers’ Association
Courts Geraldine has appeared in:
- Sharbot Lake
- St. Jean-sur-Rcihelieu
- Smiths Falls
- North Bay
403-331 Cooper Street, Ottawa, ON